Your privacy is our top priority and we have developed the following policy to let you understand how we treat the personal information provided to us.
What Information Do We Collect
The Nomina Villas will only collect your personal information to complete one of our functions, including but not limited to:
- Complete room booking and/or any of our additional service bookings,
- Where you submit enquiries through the “contact us” page
- Where you decide to provide feedback/testimonial about the The Sunset Hotel Bali, either online or offline
- Where you request for brochure, either in electronic or physical format
- When you enter our competition or sweepstake
Do We Release Your Information to anybody else?
Occasionally, when required, we will supply your personal information to the relevant third party that assists us with our business. These include:
- External service providers that related to the continuity of our services (such as Laundry and car rental service providers),
- Insurers, financiers, credit providers, courts and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorized by the law
- Insurance investigators and credit reporting
- Other people that you authorized us, from time to time
- We would not sell or provide your personal information to any mailing list companies without your approval.
How do we store your personal information?
We store both your online or paper work based information with the highest care to avoid it from being loss or misused. We do not store unnecessary information. When we no longer need the information, it will either be deleted from our server or shredded before disposal.